[TowerTalk] mic wiring an Icom sm8 to a kenwood tr9000

Dan Evans n9rla@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:38:25 -0800

Hi All,

A friend brought me a problem today!  He has a Kenwood tr9000 and an Icom
SM8 mic and wants me to wire it up for him.  No problem, right?  Well, the
documentation with the mic doesn't tell which wire does what!  I have the
pin out for the rig, but I need to know where to put which wire...  Can
anybody tell me which wire is what, [by color] or better yet, just give me a
run down of the wiring for sm8 to tr9000?

Thanks for the help, I would hate to let him down as I've been pitching weak
signal vhf to him for a long time!

Thanks,
Dan

Dan Evans N9RLA
2015 S. Jimtown Ln.
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla