[TowerTalk] Outdoor box idea

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 05:06:11 -0800 (PST)

I couldn't find anything in the size I wanted for the
new, heavy duty matching network enclosure for my
80/160 vertical.  I ended up building my own out of
aluminum sheet and angle.  I have access to a metal
shear at work which made cutting the sheet stock easy.
 The rest is just mostly a lot of drilling.  BTW, the
box is 18in X 18in X 12in.

73, Stew  K3ND