[TowerTalk] Cushcraft XM series

JORGE DIEZ - CX6VM cx6vm@adinet.com.uy
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:15:19 -0300

Hi all:

    anyone know why Cushcraft discontinue the XM510, XM 515 and XM520
models????

    In Ham Radio Outlet Catalog (winter 2000) they have this information:

                CUSHCRAFT XM510, ***DISCOUNTINUED NO MORE AVAIL**
                CUSHCRAFT XM515, ***DISCOUNTINUED NO MORE AVAIL**
                CUSHCRAFT XM520, ***DISCOUNTINUED NO MORE AVAIL**

    Anyway, Amateur Electronic Supply have in stock, because they offers to
me the XM510 antenna.

    But I want to know if itīs a good idea to get it, because I donīt know
what is happening with Cushcraft

    I sent several mails to them with no response.

    Thanks very much

                Jorge
                CX6VM / CX5X