[TowerTalk] Element mounting clamps

Dave D'Epagnier DAVED@ctilidar.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:00:11 -0700

Geo, we could do this but I'm not sure of the logistics leading to actually
receiving the clamps. In other words, let's say for starters that we come up
with a set of machine drawings. At that point, in order to make the price
low enough, we'd probably have to order a whole bunch of these things and
sell them. That means someone has to start a business, right? I really don't
want to start one along the lines of this product. What are your thoughts?

--Dave
K0QE