[TowerTalk] Element mounting clamps

Dave D'Epagnier DAVED@ctilidar.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:33:33 -0700

Steve, the ubolts are what are hard to find. I can get them at a local
hardware store, but they are usually light weight, zinc plated and have no
support saddle, just a ubolt, nuts,and maybe a thin flat washer. Stainless
ubolts are available but are marked up out of sight and don't have the
saddle. Napa Auto wants $11.50 each for a SS muffler clamp. I guess I'm
looking for something better than just a plain ubolt.

--DAve
K0QE