[TowerTalk] Homebrew Towers & Liability

Mike Wetzel w9re@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:15:00 -0500

Jerry,

You think that is bad!  Here what just happened to me.  I am looking for
insulating materials for a yagi project and I was talking to a rep at a
large national sales company.  I asked the man if he could recommend any
materials that I could use on my antenna and he said no, that he couldn't
recommend anything because of the liability involved.  Can you believe that,
maybe he didn't know the answer and was using that as an excuse!

Mike W9RE