[TowerTalk] Source for element caps?

Tom Gerdes Jr. tomnxa@nb.net
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:44:06 -0500

Pat,

Try http://www.caplugs.com <Users/tomnxa/bookmark.htm>        They have
a wide assortment of  plugs and caps that I am sure you will find
suitable for your use.  They may be able to direct you to a distributor
depending on your location. Request a catalog to get the exact type of
cap you are looking for.  Very friendly and cooperative company to deal
with.  It's worth a try. Hope this helps.

73,
Tom   N3NXA