[TowerTalk] Re: Topband: Ground buss for vertical

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:02:09 -0800 (PST)

Mine hasn't in 12 years.  It is 6061-T6 so isn't real
soft.  I used tinned, insulated hookup wire for the
radials.  Used OXIBAN and stainless screws for the
connections with absolutely no problems.  Aren't any
of your antennas made out of aluminum?  Mine are!

73, Stew  K3ND