[TowerTalk] Cable Lube-FINAL ANSWER

Van K7VS wa7fab@cdsnet.net
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:34:41 -0800

You know I think I can end this discussion!  Go to your local heavy
equipment dealer or some firm that sells wire rope and chain and purchase a
can of INDUSTRIAL CHAIN AND WIRE ROPE LUBBICANT.  This is what it is called
and title on the can.   I get mine from local logging supply outfit here in
Medford.  It is manufactured by CRC and their product number is 03050.  It
also says on the can "Extreme Duty Synthetic Lubricant and Moly".   I use it
on my cable every couple of years just for drill.  OK, gotta get back to the
Funny Papers.  Its Sunday and have important stuff to do!   Van, K7VS