[TowerTalk] Flagpoles as a Stealth Antenna

Jim Nipper jnipper@southeast.net
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:33:14 -0500

Surely this unsigned reply is not a serious (or helpful?) response to
this gentleman's questions about a possible HAM antenna.  I doubt he
needed the engineering details of a 12-30 INCH flagpole, or the base
requirements to keep the mammouth structure in the air.   The gentleman
was asking about a SIMPLE VERTICAL ANTENNA !!!!!!   I would this that if
this gentleman could erect a THIRTY INCH DIAMMETER flagpole in his yard,
he could easily put up a 15inch width TOWER, and likely would not be
asking questions about a VERTICAL !!!!!!!

73 de Jim K4PYT