[TowerTalk] Takeoff angle-new perspective

Arsk0jn@aol.com Arsk0jn@aol.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 22:18:44 EST

In a message dated 12/20/00 8:25:54 PM Central Standard Time,
n4zr@contesting.com writes:

<< towertalk@contesting.com >>
Pete's comments are an appropriate response. I've found K6STI's TA to be an
excellent program for defining my antenna patterns in all directions. Sixty
feet is the ideal height from Kansas City given the ground conductivity and
terrain at my location. Operating experience over 24 years from the same
location has verified the accuracy of the propagation patterns generated by
TA.  If you don't have a copy maybe a friend does or maybe you can still
purchase it from Brian. You'll need contour maps of your location to get an
accurate analysis.
Hope this information is helpful.
Joe, K0JN