[TowerTalk] flagpole vertical

GALE STEWARD k3nd@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 06:02:50 -0800 (PST)

Just get out the wheelbarrow, rake, pruners, bag of
lawn fertilizer, etc.  Crawling around on you hands
and knees might not attract much attention with all
the tool scattered around.  If anybody asks about
the wires, tell them the it is a lightning supression
system for the flag pole or a new type of "anti-mole"
device to prevent lawn damage.

73 $ Happy Holidays,
Stew  K3ND