[TowerTalk] Re: CFA

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 23:24:10 EST

In a message dated 19.02.00 00:27:32 Pacific Standard Time, edbruns@juno.com
writes:

<< When you actually see one of those antennas in operation on
 a ham band and can compare it to a dipole, let the group know.
 For all the hoopla over the thing, it has yet to pan out.

 Ed, W3EKT.

No Ed you're wrong. It has panned out.  The one that replaces 1/4 WL antennas
are installed more of them being built in Europe.  The whole story on the CFA
and one that goes in ones attic are covered in AntenneX.  Part 1 can be
brought up as a visitor to the AntenneX Web Site.  You can't be too critical
without doing your home work and waiting for someone else to give you the
details which could be another year--for his work.  I just found a big
article on it on another Web Site.  When I get time I will build 1, 2 or 3.

It was announced a year ago in AntenneX and World Radio and other mag finally
got up to speed.  QST probably never will.  All TTer's should get on AntenneX
and review all the articles.  K7GCO