[TowerTalk] Who makes 6El Quads or who has the plans?????? also who makes custom sleds like Voyager7 hazer stuff

Jack poster@gate.net
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 02:51:02 -0500

Ive been thinking of the big Qubex 4el quad that covers 40 mtrs up to 10
and you
can
put a 6 and 2 quad on the same mast inside the big one.
Ive heard of people with 6 el Quads and wonder who is making them or
where
they get the plans for making them.
Im going to put up some AB105 tower 24" across stuff 100ft of it and Im
going
to have a custom sled built that looks like a hazer but better with
large boat
trailer
rollers that a guy here in florida makes for different size tower. Im
also
thinking
of another way it could be done using a track for the sled to follow up
and down
the tower. I want a system so I can raise and lower the antennas on the
sled with
electric winch. That way I can play with diffrent antennas and not have
to climb.

I would  really enjoy a system like that. There is one person here in
florida
W4SAL
that has a system like that.
Wonder if you know of anyone using a idea like that on large towers?

Jack
WB4ROY
Bradenton, Fla