[TowerTalk] QST antenna ad policy

Tom Frenaye frenaye@pcnet.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:51:02 -0500

At 11:07 AM 2/22/2000 -0500, N4ZR wrote:

>Well, it's been a year now, and it appears that nobody has taken QST up on
>their offer to permit publication of gain and F/B numbers, if companies
>would submit NEC-4 models of their antennas to the ARRL for verification.
>At the time, one company proudly said it would be doing so right away, but
>that hasn't materialized.  Whatever happened?

** M2 submitted models - you can see one of their advertisements on p.153
of March QST.

I'm not aware of any others that have sent in their information but I'd
sure like to see more of them do it as well.

                 73 Tom

e-mail: k1ki@arrl.org   ARRL New England Division
Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444