[TowerTalk] Penatorx Subsitute

Bill Wall billwall@bellsouth.net
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:57:54 -0500

Hi all TT's,
We have used here a product called NO-LOX. We have only found it in
residental/commercial electrical supply houses. It appears not to dry. Warm it
slightly and shake well. It is a gray color and very sticky. A small tube will
last a lifetime. Clean aluminum with 00 steel wool and then flush with lacquer
thinner before applying the NO-LOX or other similar products.
                                                                 Bill  KC4UZ
                                                              Quads are better