[TowerTalk] FS:112' Trylon Titan tower (14 8' sects) w/Phillystran-EHS guy sets

James W. Fisher, Jr. 74237.2073@compuserve.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 18:05:28 -0500

Dear TowerTalkians:

I am taking bids on:
o a 112' Trylon Titan steel tower, erected late September 1999; this is
composed of 14ea 8ft sections
o 3 sets of guys, per mfr recommendations.

The tower, which currently carries a 15sqft antenna on top, is coming down
shortly to be replaced with a heavier (1800W) Trylon tower to carry around
40 sq ft of antenna, most of it side mounted.

I paid US$1786 for the tower and US$1377 for the Phillystran (guys have
Phillystran on top, EHS on bottom for security).

Depending on your needs, I may have a useful additional part or two to sell
(eg, Rohn TB-3).

The 8-ft sections make the tower quite feasible to trailer if someone is
interested in picking it up in Nova Scotia.  Otherwise, the bids are to be
FOB Nova Scotia.  If someone wants to bid on fewer than 14 sections, go
ahead and I'll take the best overall deal for me.

SERIOUS potential bidders may contact me by email or phone ((902) 532-7474;
I'm on Atlantic Standard time and go to bed as early as 10 some evenings),
or contact Trylon for literature ((519) 669-5421).

73,

Jim Fisher, VE1JF