[TowerTalk] Telephone Pole

DavidC DavidC" <eDoc@netzero.net
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:26:37 -0500

Dear Ted:

Lightning experts recommend against the use of telephone poles.
Even if copper strapping is used to provide an artificial lightning
ground.  I don't understand the entirety of the objection but it
seems a pretty universal recommendation-to-avoid.

Perhaps someone on the list could explain this better?

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP in Hudson, FL