[TowerTalk] Cellular fiasco

K7GCO@aol.com K7GCO@aol.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:23:35 EST

   Tell me where I can get one of them Cell Phone towers surplused due to
damage or something.  You could build a shack on top and save on coax and
it's losses.  I''ll gladly spend the money for the concrete.  I'd like to get
some of those 100' tapered metal poles they are using for lights etc
k7gco

In a message dated 22.01.00 19:53:32 Pacific Standard Time,