[TowerTalk] X9 / Skywalker

ValErwin@aol.com ValErwin@aol.com
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:26:21 EST

Steve:

Am I correct in assuming that this "comparison" report is the same one that
the presentation at the 99' Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum was based upon ??
I do indeed remember the X9 as scoring very high in that presentation! As an
attendee at that presentation,  if based on the same  comparison report,  I
seem to recall that the Bencher Skywalker reigned as "king of the hill"
beating out even the X9. But, then again, I have slept since then --

I have not seen any Skywalker activity on this reflector -- perhaps not yet
available?

Val
W5PUT