[TowerTalk] SUMMARY OF RESPONSES TO MY 160M INVERTED L /SHUNT FED TOWER QUESTIONS

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:37:31 -0500

OK,  RG213 at about 25 puffs per foot makes a good capacitor.  I needed
250 puffs, so
10 ft more or less should do it.  Run 1500w into that and standby for the
smoke.
What is a "voltage rating of 4000 feet"?  New term for me.  Just learning
every day.
de Joe, aa4nn