[TowerTalk] Birds

Tower2sell@aol.com Tower2sell@aol.com
Tue Jul 11 16:15:10 2000

I don't know how many run into trees, but I'm sure it quite a few. As a kid I would find drunk robins "walking" (staggering) after eating fermented berries.

So what is the maximum blood alcohol for safe flying? And should birds have designaded "wing men"?
Do you take their wing feathers away from them when they have been drinking?

Several months ago a blue jay spotted his relection in my sun room windows and went for the kill. A load thud shook the house and the doulble pained glass held firm. The bird only hurt his pride and was knocked out cold for a minute or so.

Should safety glass be required for windows to protect overly agressive birds?

Should we fine or arrest the birds for agressive flying like we do agressive drivers?

Tower2sell@aol.com