[TowerTalk] birds, dogs and cats

wa4dou@juno.com wa4dou@juno.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:31:18 -0400

Hi All,
  For years i have believed that there are significant numbers of human
beings that are infinitely more stupid than any of the members of the
animal kingdom.Generally they aren't lacking mentally, except in the
common sense dept.  For the past 20 or so years, i've maintained bird
feeders. Every year i find dead birds near the feeders. They are fully
intact and show no signs of "foul play." It is my belief that anywhere
you find birds congregating, you'll find birds that die, i'm sure, for a
multitude of reasons. I've even had them to crash into the windshield of
a motor vehicle at speed. 73 Roy WA4DOU
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.