[TowerTalk] Grout

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 05:05:31 EDT

In a message dated 12-07-00 4.23.31 Greenwich Standard Time, kn9t@webtv.net 

>  Need some info on type of grout to use
>  under legs and around amchor bolts of free standing towers. Can this be
>  purchased at the local home builders stores ?

    Look in the yellow pages under Masonry Supplies or a building materials 
supplier. You're looking for non-shrink grout.

    I've also used the Home Depot type but it discolored after a year or two. 
Works okay but looks pretty grungy. 

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/towertalk
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com