[TowerTalk] Raibeam's

wa4dou@juno.com wa4dou@juno.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:46:22 -0400

Hi Gang,
  I'd like to hear from any and all that may have any experience
directly, indirectly, (even hearsay) with Raibeams. I am considering
defecting from the multi-band 2 element yagi camp, lured by thoughts of
high f/b ratio, "quiet as a quad" reports, etc. I don't put much faith in
high gain as these appear to be ZL Special's/HB9CV's and reports of 3-4
dbd are all i've ever seen attributed to them. BUT, 20-30 db f/b is a
powerful incentive. Thanks es 73 de Roy WA4DOU
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.