[TowerTalk] "Bucket Truck" for Tower Work?

Wyllma Wall billwall@bellsouth.net
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:18:56 -0400

Hi everyone,

Drive over to your local beverage store on Friday afternoon and wait until
a large bucket truck pulls in. When the driver of the truck comes out of
the store see what he purchased. I have secured the services of truck and
driver all day Sat. for a case of Bud (24 cans). Who says I am not cheep.
                                                                     Bill
Wall KC4UZ