[TowerTalk] 40 meter 1/2 Wave dipole 4-Sqr

Dinsterdog@aol.com Dinsterdog@aol.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:40:04 EDT

Does anyone have experience with a diamond shape 40 meter 4 sqr using 1/2
wave dipoles....I am putting one up this week and would like any input-  I am
using a 65 foot tower and will be phasing them using a Comtek Hybred coupler-
Does it make any sense to add radials to the base of the tower???  How much
did your resonant point jump?  I have been told radials can help and that the
resonant point jump is minimal with this design- Any suggestions are welcomed-

73  Paul  N0AH
from the NT7A Bridge Creek Radio Club,  Carpenter, WY