[[TowerTalk] HyGain/ MFJ Antenna Production-- Will it Ever Happen??]

Joe Duerbusch jduerbusch@netscape.net
18 Jul 00 18:22:26 CDT

I have been trying to buy a DB12/17 beam for the last 3 months but none are in
production yet, I don't think any hygain antenna's are.

At a hamfest sunday, one guy said that he tour the plant with marty and said
that all the machines that hygain used were very very old.  And that marty was
thinking about putting in some more modern machines.  Of course that all takes
time.

Marty (The M in MFJ) is a good business man and always has gotten products to
the market to meet the demand.  So this is a big project and maybe need a bit
more time.

Joe K0BX

James Nipper <jnipper@southeast.net> wrote:

Does anyone think that MFJ will ever produce the former HyGain hf
antenna line??

I had settled down on choosing the TH11DX, but I fear that MFJ is not
really going to produce it.

Is there any "real" info out there ??

73 de Jim K4PYT

Joe Duerbusch K0BX