[TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" Stainless Steel Guy Cable

K3GM k3gm@home.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:46:25 -0400

West Marine, www.westmarine.com  has the Loos shears you speak of.  I used
them to cut my 5/32 stainless guy cable.  44 dollars,  and does a nice clean
job, quickly. I added the direct URL below.

7 3, Tom K3GM
http://www.westmarine.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=201&prrf
nbr=775&store_num=2&store_name=Sailboat%20Hardware&subdept_num=86&subdept_na
me=Mast%20Hardware&class_num=87&class_name=Rigging%20Tools