[TowerTalk] Hygain HG70HD w/ storm damage

Wally Klinger wklinn@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:32:11 GMT

Good morning to the list,

I am not intending on starting a thread, I just have an offer for someone
who is exceptional with a welder, or needs parts for an existing
installation.......

I have available a Hygain Hg70HD crankup tower that came down in the storm
of the century (as the locals call it). It is in serious need of repairs or
could be parted out.... 2 of the 4 sections are OK, the other two
well.................

Additionally, I have the thrust bearing, rotor plate, coax arms, machine
drawings, wilton winch, all just fine.

I am looking for a pickup in Northern Cook county, and the price will be
right for a former $4,000.00 tower.

Kindly reply to me directly, as I said, I am not interested in starting a
thread on this...... There are more important topics to discuss!!!

Wklinn@hotmail.com

-or-

847-205-3666

73's!!!