[TowerTalk] 56' Trylon T400 Tower Raising Results

David Rich kg0us@swbell.net
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:47:28 -0500

Hello,

I just wanted to share the following link with you showing our tower
raising project last Saturday.  I would also like to thank those on this
reflector that took the time to answer some questions I posted for Tom.
This was the first tower raising for most of us and with resource like
this available on the internet it sure made the job much easier.  I also
helped to have the small back hole to dig the the foundation and the
boom truck to raise the tower.

If you would like to reach Tom for any questions regarding his tower or
accessories please e-mail him at the following:
tombaugh@megsinet.net

Thanks and best regards

Dave Rich kg0us@swbell.net

http://home.kc.rr.com/ki0lo/AE9B-Tower/TowerParty1.htm