[TowerTalk] Preformed Guy Grips

Stan or Patricia Griffiths w7ni@teleport.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:18:24 -0700

Richard is correct in the following information and, yes, it IS critically
important to use the same left-hand/right-hand twist for both grips and cable.
The orginal grips I bought at the utility supply place matched the EHS cable I
bought there but I did not notice at the time if it was left or right hand
lay.  The BG 2144 grips I later bought directly from PLP were the same lay as
the utility ones which are left hand lay standard.  So I guess the power
companies around here use left hand lay 1/4" EHS . . .

Stan  w7ni@teleport.com