[TowerTalk] Current Baluns

Wilf Barby wbarby@quik.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 11:19:13 -0700

HI guys, does anyone know of a good balun to replace the current
baluns made by Glen K6AN of Aztec?? Evidently Glen is too busy
to construct any at this time. I have two defective ones( Too much loose
 coax cable that waved in the wind, breaking the leads off the balun) (Yah
I know, shouda been more careful hanging the coax!!)

I have had the W2UN ? baluns but would prefer the current type. Any
suggestions. Or mebbe I can talk Glen into giving me the dimensions
and types of beads and coax to build my own!! Ha ha) Would like to
hear from you re this, how about it Tom W8JK , Pete N4KG etc.?? 73,

Wilf VE7QO
wbarby@quik.com