[TowerTalk] FORCE12 C31 / WARC antenna stacking

Wally Klinger wklinn@hotmail.com
Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:05:00 PDT

Hello to the list,

I posted this question on the force12 list, got a few responses, and thought
I'd see if there was others out there who might have some additional info on
this:

I am in the process of replacing a tower and HF antennas. My tenative
selection for a replacement antenna is the FORCE12 C31XR, and a smaller WARC
beam (will either be the Force12 2/2/1 or the Cushcraft A3warc antenna.

My question is with respect to stacking distances, I have heard distances
from 2 feet to 12 or 13 feet distance between the antennas. Has anyone on
Towertalk played with the C31 and another warc antenna? I am curious as to
your stacking distances? How much separation??

Also with respect to assembly of the C31....Anyone out here have any
comments or suggestions that would prevent any problems in the future???
Assembly tips?? manual errata?
Do you like your antenna??

I appreciate any answers you might have on this. To others who posted to the
Force12 site, I thank you as well. I will put a summation together and post
it on the internet reflectors.

Thank you and 73's

Wally Klinger W9BEA
Wklinn@hotmail.com