[TowerTalk] Total station grounding and ethernet (summary)

Dave depagnier@uswest.net
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 18:24:45 -0600

Pete, be careful not to spend more money attempting to protect something than what
that something is worth. An ethernet hub is a relatively inexpensive item to replace
in the unlikely event that it would ever get damaged.

--Dave
K0QE