[TowerTalk] KT#$XA question

Gary McDuffie, Sr. mcduffie@scottsbluff.net
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 10:37:32 -0600

On Mon, 05 Jun 2000 06:29:05 -0600, Sylvan Katz wrote:

> I am thinking of buying a used KT34XA and a tail twister but the comment
> about
> the KLM requiring lots of attention caught my attention. Is this a
> commonly know
> fact? How much attention, how often and what sort of attention does the
> KT34XA
> needed?

Admittedly, mine has been on the ground since I moved to this house in
1990, but it was in the air for over 4 years before that, and it needed
no attention at all.  I'm going to be cleaning it up and putting it back
in the air "sometime soon".  It's been stored in my basement the last 10
years.  ;o)

Gary

ag0n at arrl dot net
--
Please notify your ISP if you don't receive this.