[TowerTalk] IC-775 - IC-756 - FT-1000MP THANKS TO ALL !!!

ON6AA Marc on6aa@skynet.be
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:13:53 +0200

Hi guys,
Never expected so many answers !
So the best results goes to the FT-1000MP
and probably the mark-V will do much better.
Thanks to all.
Marc
ON6AA

BY THE WAY , TO LET YOU KNOW I LOST A FT-1000D and A FT-1000MP
AND ALL THE COAX CABLES ROTOR CABLE AND A KLM KT34-XA
DUE INTERFERENCES ON A TELEPOHNE LINE OF A NEIGHBOUR
THE NEIGHBOUR HAS GOOOOOOOD FRIENDS IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN
AND A LOT OF MONEY TO MAKE ME SINKING
BUT I'M STILL THERE HI HI
THAT'S THE WAY IT IS HERE IN BELGIUM
The first time in 1995 on my daughters birthday and the second a few days
before Christmas in 1998
It would be a long story , what I can tell is that I'm still fighting
against the Belgian law (EUROPE ?????)
Now running a TS-570DG and planned to buy something else , that's was the
reason of my question.

EMAIL  :  on6aa@skynet.be  or on6aa@qsl.net

GSM : 0486/752155

packet :  on6aa@on0ck.#WV.BEL.EU

Our Radioclub Site : http://www.users.skynet.be/uba-ost/

ON6AA Marc Haverals - Westende - Belgium tel. +32 (0)58 243150