[TowerTalk] T-match?

jukka.klemola@nokia.com jukka.klemola@nokia.com
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:00:50 +0300

Hi folks,
I am new here, but I could not find anybody discussing about T-Matches;
It is an antenna term, but antenna issues seem to have been discussed here
quite a lot; not so much on antennaware reflector.

I have now a successful design based on YO6.5 + a lot of tweaking
on my 4 el 15m yagis at my OH0V conetsting site, but I would like
to build 10 m setup with less hassle & tqweaking.

So, if anyone would happen to have T-match and radiator element dimensions
for example to the yagis described in ARRL Antenna Book, chapter 11, page
19,
or any other 5 element designs, I could try to simulate the model with
YO in order to find best possible starting point to tweaking.

Target impedance for the feedpoint is a 200-ohm, balanced.

Thanks + 73,
jukka (OH6LI)