[TowerTalk] B&W Antenna

Ted Leaf tleaf@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 00:52:39 HST

Hi Guys,

Several months ago, I asked what the Towertalkians thought about this
antenna.

The overwhelming response was: it is a very poor antenna, esp. on the lower
frequencies.

73, Aloha
Ted Leaf, K6HI
Kona, Hawaii
<tleaf@hotmail.com>

Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:31:13 -0400
From: Richard Lubash <rlubash@poco.mv.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Folded Dipole (slightly tower related)

I have just moved to a new qth and it will be a month till I can
get my
tower up (that was the tower related part). I am considering a
B&W all band
folded dipole in an inverted V from a flagpole on the property
to get me
through till the tower is up and also for field day use. My
question is has
anyone had any experience with this antenna? I have a small lawn
(open
space) so a longer antenna or loop is not feasible.

Thanks es 73,

Richard / N1VXW