[TowerTalk] Can take-off angle be too low?

K4OJ k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:49:22 -0400

I am a believer that you can be too high.

On 10 meters for years we have used a 4 element yagi at 140 ft

Last year before the 10 meter contest I added another 4 element yagi, at 50
ft

The combination of the two was fantastic...alternating between the two
produced consistent rates

73,

GL

Jim, K4OJ

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@arrl.net

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group, visit our website at:
http://www.qsl.net/fcg

The Florida Contest Group thanks K1ZZ and the ARRL for the opportunity to
host W1AW/4 in the 2000 IARU HF Championship.