[TowerTalk] Beverages and Trees

Barry Kutner w2up@mindspring.com
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:53:23 -0000

Not having the luxury of woods, just a flat farm field, I use 10 ft, 1.5
inch PVC pipe, cut a slit in the top with a hack saw, and use a 3 ft
piece of rebar hammered into ground to hold it upright. For my NE
Bev, which is about 600 ft, only need 2 PVC pipes, with tower on
one end and a tree (yes we have a few) on the other.
73 Barry