[TowerTalk] Penatrox

Peter Larsen ve6yc@home.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 01:28:25 +0000

> Hi,Is there a product like Penatrox, but for copper 
> connections?

Yes, it is called Penetrox B. As opposed to the Penetrox A we 
have been discussing. 

 Peter J. Larsen
 VE6YC  DO21wc

> "Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/towertalkfaq.html
Submissions:              towertalk@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  towertalk-REQUEST@contesting.com
Problems:                 owner-towertalk@contesting.com
Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm