[TowerTalk] Comments on corrugated conduit?

Leonard Kay k1nu@mediaone.net
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 14:58:29 -0500

Greeting Towertalkians,

I was just at Home Depot yesterday, about to buy
a lot of 4" PVC drain pipe at $8.00/10 ft section
for my underground cable conduit when I saw the
rolls of 4" black plastic corrugated flexible tubing
(the kind for outdoor drainage, drywells, etc)
at $2.70 for 10 ft, $27.00 for a 100' roll!

Before I go back and buy the 100' roll (which
BTW would get me all the way to the tower
with NO seams), I thought I'd ask here if
anyone has any experiences, good or bad, with
this kind of conduit. It seems perfectly
thick enought for this kind of application,
and it's solid (i.e. no perf holes). And it bends!

Tnx & 73
Len K1NU