[TowerTalk] AM Filter options

Ken Hirschberg calav@flash.net
Mon, 01 May 2000 15:07:02 -0700

Hello, all -  In addition to the strength and frequency differences, I would add
on more: direction.  Consider a small, narrow-band recieving loop to separate
the stations on the basis of both frequency and direction.  Such a loop's null
is quite deep, and may be set on the offending station's heading.
Ken  K6HPX