[TowerTalk] 2000 Antenna Forum Speakers

Jim Reid kh7m@hsa-kauai.net
Wed, 3 May 2000 13:59:08 -1000

Tim, K3LR,  sent along,  in part:

> 2000 Antenna Technology Forum
>
> Friday, May 19  Room 1    2:15 to 5:00 pm.

> "Understanding Wave Reflections and Impedance
> Matching in Transmission Lines"
> Dr. Steven Best VE9SRB

Hmmmm... here we go again!!  Wonder if the good
Dr.  will use the complex calculus math as done
in his paper in Comm.  Quartly. several months
ago?

Wonder if Walt Maxwell,  W2DU,  or W.  Bruene,
W5OLY,  might possibly be in attendance?  Wish Walt's
new edition of Reflections were already published
and available.

Should be an interesting presentation,  particularly
the  question/discussion  period to follow!!  Sure won't
miss this session,  hi.  Should be lots of fun,  if.....

73,  Jim,  KH7M