[TowerTalk] Yield strength data for plain steel water pipe

Robin E. Midgett rmidgett@bellsouth.net
Wed, 03 May 2000 20:26:27 -0500

Thanks very much for posting this info. Sometimes the most useful
information is of that which is useless!
It looks to me that some of the API grades may be worth looking into for
price vs. other mast materials.