[TowerTalk] Trylon Tower Rotor Plate Installation

K7LXC@aol.com K7LXC@aol.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:43:21 EDT

In a message dated 05/04/2000 1:55:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mrham@nebonet.com writes:

> >I'm currently in the process of building a 32 foot T500 Trylon tower. I've
>  >opted to go with two rotor plates with lock and collars to hold up a
single
>  >mast. My question is how do i mount/install the two rotor plates once the
>  >tower is assembled?

      With some wiggling and wrangling and some creative colloquialisms, you
can get it through the diagonals.

      I'm not sure what 'lock and collars' are. If they are interferring with
getting the plates in, mount them after the plates are in place.

Cheers,   Steve   K7LXC
Champion Radio Products
A leading Trylon dealer