[TowerTalk] Re: Coax balun question

Chuck Hartley hartley@smart.net
Fri, 05 May 2000 15:27:32 -0400

I was wondering - what is the minimum bend radius for RG-213? Winding
it on 4 inch form must be about the minimum you can do. How about
using some of the smaller teflon dielectric coax like RG-303 instead?
Other than costing 3-4 times as much as 213, would it be better from
a power handling and weight standpoint? Would the smaller diameter
(of the coax itself) require more or less turns for the same reactance?

Chuck / KM3V