[TowerTalk] 120 Film spools as spreaders

Jim Rhodes rhodes@willinet.net
Sun, 07 May 2000 08:57:19 -0500

Another source of lightweight, inexpensive spreaders might be electric
fence posts made out of poly. The ones I have purchased for insulators in
the past have been labeled "fiberglass" but they look more like
polypropylene to me. Sold in various lengths & diameters at your local farm
supply store. Most round but I have seen some with a 'T' shaped cross section.

Jim Rhodes KC0XU
rhodes@willinet.net