[TowerTalk] Adjacent BC AM sigs DE K0FF

Mark . n1lo@hotmail.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 09:24:58 EDT

George wrote:

<<...snip...I can give you info on building a passive preselector. All you
need is one or two 365 variable caps and a coil form ( I even use toilet
paper tubes). My preselector (passive, in the antenna line) allows me to
null out a 5KW station virtually in my back yard...
We're assuming an outdoor antenna, or the willingness to use one?
more info upon request, K0FF >>

Hey George,
Sure, I'll bite. Sounds very useful. Why don't you go ahead and post all the
details of how to build, install and use? I'm sure it would benefit many,
and would be a valuable addition to the archives.

--...MARK_N1LO...--